<VV> A line never before crossed purposely

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 8 16:08:52 EDT 2009

Well Jay, you have answered the question about which model Corvair
you need !!! It looks like a Corvan or Greenbrier
should be your choices although a member recently advertised a
station wagon body <GGG>

da Chuckster
Chuck Armer
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
At 02:03 PM 9/8/2009, you wrote:
>Well, frankly, yes. Having said that, show me an organization without at
>least a little strife, and I'll eat my fan belt. Speaking of which, this
>newbie hopes to be buying his first 'vair in 30 years before the week is
>out.
>I'm trying to figure out now how to diplomatically explain to the missus
>that the car I bought was made almost exactly two years before she was. I'm
>thinking it won't work to start a future conversation about painting it by
>saying "Honey, you know things that reach this age need a lot of bodywork to
>remain attractive".
>
>Hmmmm .... you get the feeling I'm gonna be sleeping in it soon?
>
>jcp

CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director