<VV> dismissed chapter

Wayne.Stutts at comcast.net Wayne.Stutts at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 16:15:18 EDT 2009

I was not a member of the chapter terminated but I know members of the club both then & now.  The club was Upper Cumberland Club located in Cookville, TN.  Located between Knoxville & Nashville.

It was my understanding at the time this happened, they were given notice because of the total members being less than five.  I may not be correct, but in any event, I could not beleive it when they were dropped.  These were strong members as proven by the fact that several years latter they still have an active club & with more members than when droped by Corsa .

They have proven a local culb can exist without Corsa.  I'm sure some of them would like to be reinstated but what would you do if you had been kicked out because you were too small.

Our Music City Corvair Club has been involved with this group for two events & attended one of their meetings as a group in the past  four months.

They are good people!

Wayne Stutts