<VV> 50th Anniversary Celebration

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 22:32:52 EDT 2009

The Mid-Continent Corvair Association is hosting the Great Plains Corvair
Roundup Oct 2-4 in Wichita, KS, with help from the OKC, KC and Tulsa CORSA
chapters. We'll kick things off with a ceremonial unveiling of a "new" 1960
Corvair. We'll have VC races and a birthday party bash. We're going to part
like  it's 1959!

Saturday we'll have a Concours de Elegance and people's choice car show. We
 will also have tech sessions and a "slow drag" car race. As with any good
Corvair event, we'll end the night with the awards banquet. This banquet is
 special in that it will be catered by our local caterer that uses nothing
by FCs  in his business.

You can see more details and download the registration form at
_www.kansascorvairs.org_ (http://www.kansascorvairs.org)

Ned