<VV> Do you like those wheels?

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Sep 8 22:43:08 EDT 2009

On the cover of the September Communique, just under the month and
date, is a 1969 convertible wearing a set of aluminum Western Wheels.

I have a NEW set of those wheels for sale.

I bought them several years ago for my 1966 500 coupe, but ultimately
I went "stock" with the car -- steel wheels, dog-dish hubcaps.  So I
never used the Westerns.

My wheels are 15 x 6, zero offset.  (The ones in the photo may be 15
x 7, I don't know.)

My wheels are NEW, in the original factory boxes.  Complete set of
four, with center caps.  Sorry, no lug nuts.

They will fit late model Corvairs and FCs.  And of course they will
fit the limitless number of GM vehicles with the 5x4.75 bolt circle.

Price: $285 for the set, plus UPS shipping or you can pick them
up.  I live in western New Jersey, near I-78.

--Bob