<VV> Seat belt/shoulder harness site

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Sep 9 10:38:14 EDT 2009

Thanks for the link.  I'll be looking at doing just this on the '62
wagon, '64 GB, and '66 Corsa.  I believe Mike Mauro used Andover
hardware, I'll have to compare them.  Andover is close enough to me I
might just drive up there if they have a retail counter.

One thing to check for - '67 Camaros and Novas would have shoulder
anchors built in.  I'd suggest using a kit for an earlier car for most
Corvairs, since they don't have the anchors.

--Bryan