<VV> Tire Size/Brand Recommendations using 80's era Z28/IROC 15x7 rims

Rob Landers RLanders at charter.net
Wed Sep 9 09:15:49 EDT 2009

Finally got around to the point of installing these wheels on my 65 corsa
convertible (with the proper bulge nuts from Seth) and in my notes, this is
the only post that I could find.  I was quite surprised to see such large
tire recommendations as my memory had 225/50's on the rear and 205/55's on
the front.

"225/50/15 front and 245/50/15 rear" with 1 degree negative camber on the
rear

So, the question is posed to those who are running these now. what sizes
have you found successful and is there a particular brand name that you've
had a good experience with?

Thanks.

Rob Landers

(trying to get another one back on the road with Bill Pierson's help)