<VV> Taillight

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 12:28:46 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/9/2009 11:31:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

I don't  know if this applies to the cars, but probably.

I "fixed" my Rampy  ground by simply drilling through the back of the light
housing and into  the body.  A sheet metal screw was added and I've not had
problem  since.
Later, JR

JR,

I solved the same problem on my GB by disconnecting, cleaning and
reconnecting the ground wire from the aluminum taillight housing.  Old  parts work
great with fresh connections.  (And so do old car  collectors).

Bob