<VV> 50th Birthday Party

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Sep 9 13:48:47 EDT 2009

50th Birthday Party and Fall Tour 2009

Come one and come all on Saturday, October 3 for a very special birthday. Tanya and I, along with A&W-Long John Silvers and H&S Motors would like to invite you to Cresco, IA for a 50th Birthday party for the Corvair. A&W and H&S Motors are located adjacent to each other on State hi-way 9 West in Cresco. We will start the day with a recreation of the unveiling of the 1960 Corvair in the showroom of H&S Motors at 11:00 AM, followed by an open car show, featuring the Corvair. You can walk around and enjoy all your favorite classic cars and enjoy a delicious meal at A&W-Long John Silvers. A&W is celebrating 90 years in 2009! There will be a DJ, playing songs from the fifties and sixties, games, and prizes. At 1:30 there will be a birthday celebration with a Corvair birthday cake. Then at 3:00 PM, if you're so inclined, join Tanya, Abigail, Leah, and I for a cruise to Prairie Du Chien, WI, where we will spend the night and have an evening meal. Prairie Du Chien is approximately one and a half hours West of Cresco. We will be staying at the Brisbois Motor inn, located at 533 N. Marquette RD. Prairie Du Chien, brisboismotorinn.com, 608-326-8404. Special room rates for us are $69, $79, and $99. I have 15 rooms blocked for the night. Please mention Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts when you reserve a room. A free hot breakfast is provided Sunday morning. Following breakfast we will enjoy driving some Corvair roads in the area. After enjoying the beautiful scenery in the area we will stop for lunch and then everyone can start their way home. Please come and join us for this very special weekend.