<VV> Battery cable

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 9 22:16:21 EDT 2009

In the 1950"s, stock was 6 gauge.
As more electrical load was added in the 60's, manufacturers went to 4 gauge.
In the 70's with AC, power windows, and all the other nice to have's that became "standard", many went to 2 gauge.

You should be fine with the 4 gauge at that short length, even if you have AC.

Dave, Calgary.
68 Kelmark
66 Corsa 140-4 Vert
70 Camaro Zed 28 one owner.