<VV> is there a secret to LM turn signal switch install?

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Fri Sep 11 01:20:00 EDT 2009

I don't doubt your word, and I'll certainly try that but...

I thought of this (after breaking the switch and JB welding it back
together)...   Still couldnt get the ring on...   maybe if I have someone
else pull on the shaft while I work at the ring with both hands....  or
maybe it will work better with a turn signal switch that isnt 40% JB weld.

The JB weld switch got me through the week anyway....  left worked great,
right was sketchy... and I had to disconnect the horn cause it beeped every
time I tried to steer!!

Larry, I'm sure you'd love to have me buying the switches from you...   a
guy who breaks the new one every time he tries to put it in sounds like a
great customer!!!!!  <ggg>
I really like seeing the vendors active in the community, so you get a bump
up the list for the reply to my message =).  Its hard to pick a corvair
parts vendor...   I've had really great experiences with all of them....
want to give them ALL my business.  On my budget the lowest price usually
settles the decision, but I try to use you all.  Guess I'll just have to
keep buying vairs so I need LOTS of parts!!

......On that note the new girlfriend says she would like to drive a vair..
especially a convertible.. now I just have to figure out how to finance
another purchase <gg>.