<VV> Star Spangled Banner

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 13:55:08 EDT 2009

For those that missed this, (I saw it on the Legends Yahoo Groups list) take the time to listen to it. It is great.

http://fsblog.s3.amazonaws.com/TheStarSpangledBanner.wmv

Words like, "land of the free and the home of the brave" are very special to me and many other Americans.

I think it was also summed up very well with, "I will die on my feet, before I will live on my knees". Being from the "better dead than red" generation, I whole heartily support this ideal.

The President & Congress would do well to keep this in mind when they do some of the things they do.

Roy