<VV> Email format vs. forum- a different perspective

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 09:04:10 EDT 2009

Ray is onto something here. I'm a newbie, and I have to say he's got a great
point. It is more like a conversation among people that speak the same
language and share the same interest (or sickness, my wife would say). I
read just about everything here and learn something new each and every
time.
Ray, great point - I didn't think about with the archives, and I'll make a
point to try that first. As a newbie I don't want to wear out my (very warm)
welcome by asking a question that's been answered a thousand times
previously. Like you, I'll be happy if I don't find the answer, as that
means a new Q&A thread with the VV community can begin.

I'm more than a little in awe of the technical expertise and knowledge
levels exhibited by the posts. Nice to know I'm not all alone out there in
the driveway, tool in hand and swearing.

jcp