<VV> 1964 Corvair Monza Convertible

Mcpherson, Dick dmcphers at CovHlth.com
Sun Sep 13 13:03:49 EDT 2009

Hey All...

Need a little help...

I'm stripping the old paint from my '64 convertible and having an
problem getting the chrome trim loose from the rear edge above the rear
deck where the boot snaps on.  I have removed the three screws that are
spaced in some of the snaps and placed a block of wood under the bottom
lip of the trim and tapped gently but it did not budge.  Any advice?

	I enjoy this open conversation format of VirtualVairs...whether
it be around the engine compartment of my car or a beer keg...

	Thanks in advance,

Dick McPherson
Knoxville Area Corvair Club
"Proud" Corsa Member

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail in
error, please immediately notify us at (865)374-4900 or notify us
by E-mail at hdesk at covhlth.com