<VV> 1964 Corvair Monza Convertible

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:14:03 EDT 2009

I have NO experience with earlies, but I imagine my '66 has the same clips.
Just make sure ALL the screws are out and go past "gently" tapping on the
wood block, more like firm or a little more. Use the heel of your hand, not
a hammer, and do what feels right. I can't remember whether I used a hammer
or not, but you need that feel before, if you do.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza convertible