<VV> From the family of Richard "Dick" Shank

richard shank indyvair at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 20:29:36 EDT 2009

From Eileen Shank

Corsa and VirtualVairs has been a big part of Dick's life for many years.

Dick passed away at 1:30PM EDT today from Cancer.

I want to thank all of you for the many great times shared and good freindships made at Corvair conventions and gatherings.  These will be memory's that I will treasure.

Visitation will be Thursday from 2-4 and 6-8 at Yoder Culp Funeral Home Goshen, IN
Services will be held at Dunlap United Methodist Church, Elkhart IN,  Friday at 10AM.