<VV> "Corvairs in the Curves XIX" - Picnic

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Mon Sep 14 10:47:48 EDT 2009

Pat Poe asked me to communicate to everyone coming to the autocross
that she is having a picnic at her house after the event. This is for
everyone coming to the autocross.

Pat lives on the east side of Greenville, not far off I-85. her house
is not hard to get to. I'm sure you can simply follow someone there.

If you wish to contact Pat about this, here is her contact information:

Pat Poe: patnsteve at charter.net

864-292-8937

Bruce

"Corvairs in the Curves XIX"
Saturday, September 19, 2009 - Rain date, Saturday, September 26.
Greenville Municipal Stadium, Greenville, South Carolina

Eventmaster - Tony Ellison 864-964-9835.
Frontman - Bruce Schug cell 864-616-1573