<VV> Lifter noise?

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 12:44:05 EDT 2009

Steve,

If you found trash in the one lifter, it probably got there  through your
oil system.  It may be possible that you have similar trash in  other
lifters.  If so, cleaning them may solve your problem or maybe  not.  If you have
"trash" floating through your lubrication system, you may  have a bigger
problem on the horizon.  If you have oil blocked from  reaching bearings, new
lifters could be the least of your issues.  Solve  the bigger problem at the
source whatever that may be.

Can you describe the trash you found in the  lifter.

Doc
1960 Corvette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder  coupe; 1965
Greenbrier; 1966 Corsa turbo coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro  ragtop
In a message dated 9/14/2009 9:00:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  4