<VV> Email format vs. forum- a different perspective

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:27:58 EDT 2009

The one thing I like better about email lists is that I can filter the
annoying people out.  On Corvair Center there is a frequent "first
post"er who gets the first post because he's a moderator, and takes
that opportunity to insult the original poster, followed by
GGGGGGGGGG.  On this list, I have him filtered out.  It makes it much
nicer.  If the forum had the ability to filter users out, I'd like it
better too.