<VV> LM convertible power top switch mounting

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 21:01:53 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am getting ready to install a power top unit into my 65 Corsa. I did this
years ago to my original Corsa when I was a teenager in High School (1969).

I have all of the original parts to do this job that I picked up last year
at the Hoosier Swap. However, I am looking at the bracket for the up/down
switch and it appears that it mounts at the far left behind the dash and the
switch points down. So it is actually not in plain view when looking at the
dash. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN