<VV> VV Pictures are HERE! / Browser windows / tabs / panes

Dave Hammelef davhammcar at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 16:30:11 EDT 2009

Great Pictures more of that fancy dazzly stuff, can't we just keep things plain and simple here.

Tabbed Browsing what the heck is that? Hey WorldWideWeb has worked fine for me since 1991 why should i update to anything else its just all that dazzle and glitz you young punks want.

Dave (I never meant to imply VV should go away) H.

64 vert
Novi MI