<VV> OT Browser windows / tabs / panes / Houses / oh ya and first web browser written called WorldWideWeb and to make Matt happy $HUMOR$

Dave Hammelef davhammcar at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 20:06:33 EDT 2009

You young whippersnapper. I have windows in the wall of my house. Talk about Dazzle you mean I gotta put 95 windows in my house to see the pictures WTF? Was Megaellon or Louis & Clark considered Internet Explorer's that would give me 3.0.  Now after putting in 95 windows you want me to tile over them, dude this seems really messed up. Sure its all Free thats what they told me about them books we ordered then they just kept showing up with more and more bills. Besides how is it free if I need 95 windows and then the Tile to put over them?

Mozilla is he related to Godzilla? Chrome Finally something I understand yes lots of chrome cant decide if I like the body side wrap around chrome of the earlies that might be a bit much. But in general I like chrome. :)

Anyhow... I think I'll stick with my WorldWideWeb which works on the NeXTSTEP computer platform. You might be able to look it up in your encylopedia if you have one that was printed sometime after 1991.
 Dave (I never meant to imply VV should go away) H.
64 vert
Novi MI