<VV> Fwd: Tires for the 67

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 15:53:32 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/16/09 9:43:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

Hi  Mike,

I believe Wayne Broadhead tried that size and it turned out a  little
too tall.  Of course it depends on the exact wheel and  tire you're
using.  You might also consider a 195/75-14 if it's  available, that
should end up very close to the same height but  slightly narrower.

--Bryan

That's what I've got on my '65.  I bought the car with bald 225/50's  on
the rear and bald 205/50's on the front but that's just too much rubber for
street driving.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.