<VV> Fw: 1963 Spyder for Sale

WFCC wfcc at juno.com
Fri Sep 18 20:48:08 EDT 2009

All-

Due to the Underwhelming response from my original ad - I am dropping the
price down to $600-This is slightly above Scrap Metal price-These cars
are too good to scrap but I am tired of Mowing around them and I doubt if
I will ever do anything with them.

                                              Ed

 Next will be a couple of rampsides, Corsa Convertibles, and some useless
early and late model  four door sedans........

For Sale:

1963 Corvair Spyder Convertible, White, Blue interior, Black top, Wire
wheel hubcaps,Spyder dash is gone.  Abandoned (not  by  me) restoration
project that has been sitting outside for several years. Has some rust
but nothing serious. 1964 150 turbo motor is removed from car and is
stuck . all parts are there and I will include some extra turbo parts if
interested. Has a clear Florida Title
Included is a 1963 monza convertible as a parts car-102?PG.

                               All for $800 OBO.

Located in Northwest Florida-1/2 mile off I-10 exit 22.

                                                          Ed

West Florida Corvair Club
66 A/C Corsa
68 Ultra Van X2