<VV> Driver killed when '65 Corvair convertible crashes

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 19 19:23:43 EDT 2009

OMG! I've known Phil for years. He was very distinctive, with his handlebar
mustache. A really nice guy. I'm so shocked and saddened by the news.

-Mark Corbin

active member of the Circle City Corvair Club. He was on his way to the
Annual Hoosier Auto Show & Swap Meet in Indianapolis where the Corvair is
the featured car this year. Phil was diabetic and some members in the club
speculate that he was having a medical problem along this area.

Phil was a wonderful man, extremely kind and gentle. He will be greatly
missed by all of us in the CCC club.

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN
Circle City Corvair Club member