<VV> LM Gas Gauge Inaccuracy

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:31:41 EDT 2009

Thanks to everyone. I found the ground strap, snugged the screw. I'm not
certain whether/how well it's connected at the ground lug on the instrument
cluster. I like the idea of a dedicated ground wire from the lug to a good
chassis ground. Even if it doesn't turn out to be the root cause of all my
instrument evils, it's a smart move. I guess I need to pull the whole durn
dash out and do that.
Dare the newbie ask what the horrid red plastic thingy is? Or will I need to
brace myself with a vodka tonic first?