<VV> LM Gas Gauge Inaccuracy

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 20 17:50:00 EDT 2009

Dare I be the first to introduce the new fellow to the horrid red plastic
thingy?
Late models have a terminal on the frame rail near the battery that connects
the battery with the main red lead that powers the car.
It's a single stud imbedded in a RED plastic surround...

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net