<VV> For those who have Camaro 15x7 wheels on LM's

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Sep 21 08:51:38 EDT 2009

If you don't, go ahead and delete now. Sorry to waste your bandwidth.

I just picked up a nice set of 1984 Camaro Z28 15x7 Rims for the Eastern Ultra Monza.  13 inch tires are getting tough to find, and eventually 14's may be too.

I don't Autocross my car, and I don't drive it like I'm Dale Earnhardt on the street either.

>From your personal experience, what sizes and makes of tires have you used and had a good experience with?

Replies off list, I will post to the list with the results of your responses.

Best Regards
Hank