<VV> "Corvairs Drive the Tail of the Dragon II"

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 13:05:11 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, I can't get to NC from Southern California to go on the Tail
of the Dragon cruise. (bummer)
I did go to the link and had an idea for those that are going. There are a
bunch of pictures of cruisers on the road. I suggest that you get a good
picture of a line of Corvairs on the road and submit it to the website
below. Hope you all have a good time!

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder vert
Westminster, CA