<VV> seeking an Ultravan for display on October 3rd in (near) Milwaukee

Thompson, Ed ed.thompson at quarles.com
Tue Sep 22 11:54:00 EDT 2009

As many of you already know, the Milwaukee Corvair Club is hosting a
"Corvair 50th Birthday Party and Show" on Saturday, October 3rd, at Holz
Motors (one of the oldest Chevrolet dealers in the country) in Hales
Corners WI (southwest side of Milwaukee County), see the CORSA Events
Calendar and the mailing cover of the September Conmmunique.  We have
about forty-five paid registrations now, and w/ a break in the weather
that day, we could well exceed fifty, on the 50th!  Details are coming
together nicely, the Holz folks are being most supportive, excitement is
building!

We should have a pretty good representation of the various Corvair
models and years (though '67 and '68 always seem to be few at Vair
gatherings), including a Huffy bike, but one example we don't have
signed up yet, that we'd really like to have there, is an Ultravan.  If
anyone could join us in their Ultra that day, we would be most
appreciative, and the registration fee will be waived.

For an event flier, please contact Walt Baranowski, Jr.,
wbaranowskijr at yahoo.com, 262-547-6420, or myself (I am NOT a VV
subscriber, so I likely won't see this post, or any follow-up
fellow Vair enthusiasts on October 3rd, plus at a social gathering the
night before, all are welcome to both.

Ed
Milwaukee
'66 Monza sport sedan, 110-glide
long time Vair enthusiast and CORSA member

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from
your system.  In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we
provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.