<VV> Results of Tire Size Request / Price

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 10:05:30 EDT 2009

 On a related note - I've found a set locally and would like to know what is a good offer to make on them. This set has old cracked tires ans some minor chipping of the black paint, but otherwise look pretty good.

 Thanks - Mike
          YS-117

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com> wrote:> Bruce,