<VV> Eastwood Introduces Earlex Turbine Painting Systems

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Sep 23 12:40:02 EDT 2009

Eastwood Newletter
Go to Eastwood and check out this Earlex turbine painting system for $169.95.
Looks like a good investment for a driver quality paint job.

                   To ensure that you keep receiving Eastwood's newsletter, please add Newsletter at eastwood.com to your Address Book

                  If you cannot view this message please click here.

                        Eastwood Homepage | Rust Solutions | Specialty Coatings | New Items | Auto Body | Abrasive Blasting

      The New Earlex Turbine Painting Systems!

      Earlex Spray Station Economy Kit 1.5mm &2.0mm
      Was $189.99
      Now $169.99   Earlex Spray Station Semi-Pro
      Kit 1.5mm & 2mm
      Was $399.99
      Now $349.99   Earlex Spray Station Professional Kit 1.5mm & 2mm
      Was $699.99
      Now $659.99

            Send this Offer to a Friend | Check out our Clearance Center | Visit the Tech Library | Shop Online Now

            Thank you for shopping online with Eastwood!
            263 Shoemaker Rd, Pottstown, PA 19464
            Copyright © 2009, The Easthill Group, Inc

      Email Expires 09/25/09.
      We Guarantee your satisfaction. We're proud of the products we sell,the technical knowledge that we share and the friendly service we offer. Your restoration project is our top priority! If your Eastwood experience is less than 100% satisfactory, call us toll-free at 800-345-1178 and we promise to make it right.

      Sale pricing will be seen after item is added to cart. Offer valid on orders placed at www.eastwood.com only. Not valid on Gift Certificate purchases and cannot be combined with other offers. If you've received this email from a friend, and would like your own copy, sign up at http://www.eastwood.com. Eastwood will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address. To UNSUBSCRIBE Click Here. View Eastwood's Privacy Policy.