<VV> New LM A/C Blower at AutoZone

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Wed Sep 23 16:35:32 EDT 2009

I found a LM factory A/C blower motor replacement today at AutoZone.  The part number is PM134.  It's a Siemens/VDO motor assembled in Mexico.  The motor and mounting flange are slightly different than the motor I removed, but all the mounting screw holes line up and the electrical connector is the same.  I think the PM134 part number is for an 80s-90s GMC truck, but I'm not sure about that.

The new blower puts out plenty of airflow.  The blower motor comes with a squirrel cage fan attached.  I don't know if you can buy the parts separately.  The price for the motor and squirrel cage is $44.99