<VV> Tires & Speedometers

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 17:03:29 EDT 2009

Our local police department has a trailer with a radar setup and readout. One day I came upon?this contraption?while driving my Corvair. I made several passes at different speeds to "calibrate" my speedometer. Engineers will be geeks.

Your GPS navigation device speed readout may not be exact but it will be much closer to the "real" speed than a 40+ year old speedometer any day.

Ned