<VV> GPS speedometer

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Sep 23 18:35:10 EDT 2009

I use a Navigon 8100T.  It has the speed limits and you can set it to
beep if you exceed the speed limit by whatever factor you like (and
you have different settings for urban roads than highways -- I set 5
mph for urban roads and 10 mph for the highway.  Since the highway
speed limit here is 75 I don't hear the beep much on the highway :-)
-- PG 102 with A/C is not going to go 85! E

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Tesla Motors builds electric sports cars.  Founded by my brother
Martin.  http://www.teslamotors.com

This is where we go on vacation every year -- come join
us!  http://www.sprucedaleranch.com