<VV> new VV Chairperson

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 20:52:58 EDT 2009

All,

A couple weeks ago,  a new chairman took the reins.  Mike Ioanes efforts are
appreciated but VV takes a lot of time.

Dennis Pleaus raised his hand to serve once again as the Chairperson for VV.
Dennis has vast experience serving VV on the list, on VairOrg and VV-Help,
and as a past VV chairperson.  I don't think i could have found a more
qualified person.  Dennis claims to have the time to devote to the list,
and recent changes <with the help of Bryan Blackwell> were OK'd by Dennis as
the new chair.  the noticable change is VV now has pictures without causing
slower connections any issues.

Everyone send Dennis (off-list  GGG)  a congratulations note.  I am sure we
will see more improvements (is that possible?)  to VV over time.

thanks Dennis

tim mahler
president CORSA.