<VV> A brand new Steering Wheel Adapter - Corvair - (but an ad!)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 01:37:09 EDT 2009

Over the past two years I have brought several new billet  steering-wheel
adapters onto the market for the Corvair.  The 64 and 65 Corvairs use a
unique  small spline on the steering shaft. My adapters allow installation of
6-bolt,  factory GM “wood” wheels, Momo wheels, and 5-bolt Grant signature
series.  My newest adapter fits the 60-63  Corvair.  The 60-63 Corvair uses a
larger spline, common to other GM cars of many years. This new adapter
allows  you to install the factory canceling cam, so everything works! I have
also  tested it on the Forward Controls and fit fine.  This one adapter allows
the use of  either the Grant 5-bolt or GM 6-bolt wheels.  For more
information, drop me back a  note.  I have these adapters in  stock.

Seth Emerson  - Silicone Wire  Systems