<VV> dumb question!/clutch job

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Thu Sep 24 02:37:43 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info Lon, I will (already started) inspect everything
carefully.  The flywheel is bolted and seems perfect.. so hopefully I wont
have those type problems on my hands.

The pilot bushing is VERY loose on the shaft.....  almost seems like it
wasnt the right size to begin with...  As I recall there are two different
sizes correct?  It's also kinda silver in color..and I remember the ones
I've seen before being a kind of brass/copperish color....

Also of note, the nearly new clutch that was in there is the crappy rivited
type... so there is no question... I have to replace it.

I guess now I'm supposed to be grateful that I can get away with replacing
"only" the clutch? <ggg>

PS- havent checked the shaft for straightness yet, but I will.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)