<VV> More on this Re: GPS's (NO corvair)

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 12:58:17 EDT 2009

Bryan,
     Yes, but MY GPS is a LOT easier to "turn off".  And permanently terminating my relationship with MY GPS will cost me a LOT less than yours will.  On the other hand, yours is undoubtedly a LOT better looking than mine is and mine doesn't make dinner, either!  <GGGGGG>
     Since I'm never late for work any more, I don't worry about exceeding the speed limit.  And having to pay for my own gasoline is reason enough to keep the speed economically moderate.
     Frank Burkhard