<VV> speedo problem

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 25 18:08:45 EDT 2009

The cable's dry; about to fail. What happens is the cable seizes, then lets
go. the upper part of the cable that had stopped turning, suddenly whips
into action and slings the speedometer off the high end.
Could also be an input bearing in the speedometer wanting to seize up.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net