<VV> alternator upgrade

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Sep 26 15:16:49 EDT 2009

Not only do you need a different regulator, you also need to make some
wiring changes and swap the oil filter casting.  I like to mount the
new regulator on the base of the original.  The best article I know of
on the subject is in the CORSA Tech Guide, I believe it's also covered
in Bob Helt's Classic Corvair (I can't think of a web page with
details).  If you're somewhere near Washington DC, you can come by one
of our club meetings for some help.

--Bryan