<VV> regulatored

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 18:02:28 EDT 2009

I've heard is said (have no personal experience) that the internally
regulated alternators do not stand up well to the heat in the Corvair
engine
compartment.  I have no idea whether or not there is a spec of truth to
this.

Not true.. 100's if not 1,000's being driven in the Southwest..

Remember Corvair TOP side  of engine temps are the same as outside
air...almost.. no radiator in front..

And when you shut the engine off..with all the shrouds / T-stat doors
on...  very little compared to Water pumpers..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm