<VV> FC Interior Dimensions, 4 x 8 Plywood will fit!!

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 27 14:06:58 EDT 2009

I can attest to the fact that a 4x8 sheet of plywood will fit in a
Greenbrier.  You have to go through the rear doors diagonally. I've done it
many times.  I just measured it diagonally and it is 4ft 6in at the
narrowest, tapered part.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!