<VV> Uniquely unstable ?!!!

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 20:44:43 EDT 2009

Watch the first video and pay close attention to the time frame between 1:43
and 1:46....

Paused at 1:46 the drivers rear tire has been throw in the air...completely
off the ground by several inches with suspension hanging at full travel.

The car appears to have been "helped" by some unseen forces..litterally
being blown into the air on the corner to "help" it spin out...

Please look at this and tell me I am seeing things....

Rick