<VV> Uniquely unstable ?!!!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 21:01:38 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/27/2009 5:44:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ral1963 at comcast.net writes:

Watch  the first video and pay close attention to the time frame between
1:43
and  1:46....

Paused at 1:46 the drivers rear tire has been throw in the  air...completely
off the ground by several inches with suspension hanging  at full travel.

The car appears to have been "helped" by some unseen  forces..litterally
being blown into the air on the corner to "help" it spin  out...

Please look at this and tell me I am seeing  things....

Rick

The illustration in Nader's book shows the wheel at a droop angle that
cannot be reached without removing the rear shock absorber. Ralph Nader is a
liar for allowing that drawing. I wouldn't be surprised if the car had the
rear  shocks removed as well. Nothing would surprise me in this arena. If you
want to  show a car rolling over, with the right access to the hardware, it
shouldn't be  too tough.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette