<VV> Wireing needs continued

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 10:46:10 EDT 2009

I've had three dozen late models over the course of the last 41 years and
recall only one being a problem - and that only because the former owner
had severely abused it. Replaced it and had no further problem. As Tony's
experience indicates, treat it well and there'll be no problem. So what's
the matter with your?

-Mark

recheck that assessment. I've had trouble on three LMs.