<VV> Exploded battery pics

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 13:10:36 EDT 2009

Over the week-end, I read a couple of comments regarding the pics of the
exploded battery that I took to be sarcasm based upon the fact that the
"attached" pics had been "scrubbed" by Virtual Vairs and, therefore, supposedly
not capable of being viewed.  However, if you'll look closely at the
message regarding the pics being scrubbed, you will see URLs to where the pics
have been posted.  I merely did a copy-n-paste of the URLs and saw the
rather dramatic photos.  I have copied and pasted those URLs below if  anyone who
missed the pics cares to look at them.  BTW, I've found that  when I do
this, Virtual Vairs seems to print the URL twice.  Any repetition  is
unintended on my part.  There are 5 URLs for 5 pics.

~Bill Stanley

_http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/attachments/20090926/5e626
92a/attachment.jpg_
(http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/attachments/20090926/5e62692a/attachment.jpg)