<VV> 50 anniversary concours 2010 Hemmings

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 28 14:56:11 EDT 2009

 I was just at the annual VICE meeting in Vermont. The editor and chief of Hemmings, Richard Lentinello, was there as our guest. He related that the Corvair will be one of the features cars at the July 2010 Concours in Vermont. He'd like to see a representation of each of the basic models produced. This is a Concours, they vett the cars first so only well restored could be considered. .

 It would be good if CORSA contacted him for information. See Hemmings on line for information.
 MIKE KOVACS