<VV> A waste of time...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 07:18:44 EDT 2009

  Patricia Cronin, had written a biography of Nader. On page 10 of her book,
  she writes:

  "where he [Nader] had been the model student at Princeton, he became the
  supreme slacker at Harvard and graduated in the lower half of his class. Nader
  cut classes as a regular practice and would often disappear for days at a time...

  ...Soon after his arrival in Cambridge, Nader sold the ONLY automobile he ever
  owned, a 1949 Studebaker and resumed his habit of walking or hitchhiking to
  get around the city..."

  source:

  http://tinyurl.com/cronin-nader-bio

  Tony I.