<VV> Going to Fredericksburg on Saturday?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 29 14:47:46 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm planning on going down to the 50th display in Fredericksburg this
Saturday, and thought I'd put this out there.  If you have any 64-69
connecting rods sitting around you'd like to part with, I'm looking to
buy some cores for my GB engine project.  They can still have pistons
on and can be partial sets, I just need some more to weigh for a good
starting point.  Let me know if you've got any and how much you want
for them (bear in mind Clark's is paying $4 each).  Thanks.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa