<VV> unsafe at any speed

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 29 19:51:48 EDT 2009

Well....  In chapter 3 (p75 -  77) "The Second Collision" he specifically
mentions the Corvair steering shaft as "routinely being driven backward and
upward in even minor left front-end collisions."  He also mentions that the
design is "unique among American cars."

So, you are right in your recollection...  there ARE other references to
Corvair aside from Chapter one.

Later, JR